Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5156 times
Looking for easy soup recipe? Hara soup or green colored soup with spinach is quick and delicious. Discover more soup recipe at tarladala.com
- Boil the green peas , potato.
- Make paste( boiled green peas,potato,ginger,garlic,onion with little bit water).
- Cut the green beans in small roung peaices
- Make paneer at home,
- Good paneer can be made from milk which contains 5 % more fat than normal milk. therefore, buffalo milk is more suitable for preparing paneer.
- To coagulate or curdle milk for paneer, add citric acid or lime juice to heated milk.
- Strain the curdled milk through a muslin cloth and squeeze out all the whey.
- Cut the paneer in cubes.
- Save the water from paneer.]
- Take the buter in the pan ,put the beanse and grated carrot and fry for few min.
- Then add the paste and stir, add the paneer stock, add salt, blak paper, stir again.
- When you see the babbul add paneer cubes and chopped spinach
- Then add chopped tomato and boiled for few min.
- Garnish with silentra and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by r_patel on 17 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.