Hara Bhara Rajma
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2830 times
This is a high protein rich recipe and very high in nutritional value!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add onions and saute for 2 minutes,add spinach ,saute until soft.
- Prepare a mixture of milk and cornflour separately,
- Add to the onion and spinach mixture and keep stirring till it starts to thicken.
- As it thickens add the salt ,tomato ketchup and keep stirring.
- Add paneer pieces sauted lightly in oil seperately
- and keep stirring,
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves and crush the kasuri methi with hands and add to the gravy.
- Add boiled Rajma,as soon as it becomes thick enough ,put the entire gravy on a well greased baking dish with oil or butter.
- Put the remaining butter on top and sprinkle little cheese and pepper powder.
- Keep in the conventional oven for 40 mins at 350 degrees or until it turns lightly brown,
- Enjoy hot alone or eat with plain parathas.
This recipe was contributed by hetalanjaria on 04 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.