Hara Bhara Lehsuni Aloo
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2181 times
We have all tasted a variety of aloo subjis. Hara Bhara Lehsuni Aloo has a smoky garlicky flavour and can also be served as a starter.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add turmeric and asafoetida.
- Then add the prepared paste and saute till garlic gets cooked.
- Now add the potatoes, coriander-cumin seeds powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt and sugar, mix well.
- Heat the charcoal on an open flame to ignite them.
- Transfer to a small katori (bowl) with the help of a pair of tongs.
- Place this katori (bowl) in the pan, pour ghee on the ignited charcoal and immediately cover with a lid.
- After 2-3 minutes open the lid and discard the coal and mix the subji well.
- Serve hot with roti, naan and can be served as starter also.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 16 Nov 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.