Hara Bhara Kabab
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45025 times
tip: you may also shallow-fry the hara bhara kabab on a griddle plate or a tawa.
- peel and grate boiled potatoes.
- mash boiled green peas.
- Squeeze out excess water of spinach and chop finely.
- mix grated potatoes, peas and spinach. add chopped green chilies, chopped green coriander, chopped ginger, chaat masala and salt. add cornflour for binding.
- divide the mixture into 25 equal portions. shape them into a ball and then press it in between your palms to flatten it. these are now called tikkis.
- heat oil in a kadhai. deep-fry the tikkis in hot oil for 3-4 minutes.
- serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyan on 05 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.