Hara Bhara Chaat:
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4492 times
Stir up this chaat any time in the evening (especially in winters) and I am sure your family will love it. but remember to serve it hot!!
- Boil potatoes and green peas. peel potatoes and mash them.
- Mix 1 teaspoon amchur powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala powder, 2 teaspoon chaat masala, sugar, salt, chopped coriander leaves.
- Heat oil, add boiled peas, 1 taespoon amchur powder, green chillies, ginger, 1 teaspoon garam masala, salt and mix well. cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from gas.
- Grease a baking dish, spread half of the potato layer.
- Over it spread green chutney evenly.
- Then spread green peas and pour sweet chutney over it.
- Brush little butter over the remaining potatoes.
- Bake in moderate oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Before serving garnish with chopped onions, raddish, tomatoes, sev, coriander leaves, sweet and green chutney.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.