Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5456 times
Experience the joy of preparing Hara bhara delicacies such as hara bhara kebab, hara bhara cutlets and kofta at tarladalal.com
- Wash and chop spinach,cabbage, turnip & tomato. keep aside.
- Heat butter and stir fry chopped garlic till it turns light brown.
- Add chopped vegetables and fry for a min.
- Add water and pressure cook for atleast 2-3 whistles or till vegetables are fully cooked.
- Bring the mixture to room temp. and seive the soup through strainer.
- Grind the vegetable pulp in the mixer and pass the mixture through strainer to acheive a smooth paste.
- Add this paste to the soup.
- (this is the best nutritious way to thicken the soup).
- Boil the soup. add salt & pepper.
- Serve hot with a dash of cream on top.
This recipe was contributed by rucbee on 22 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.