Hara Bara Kabab
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17380 times
You may also shallow-fry the hara bhara kebab on a griddle plate or a
- Peel and grate boiled potatoes.
- Mash boiled green peas.
- Squeeze out excess water of spinach and chop finely.
- Mix grated potatoes, peas and spinach. add chopped green chilies,
- Chopped green coriander, chopped ginger, chaat masala and salt. add
- Cornflour for binding.
- Divide the mixture into 25 equal portions. shape them into a ball and
- Then press it in between your palms to flatten it. these are now called
- Heat oil in a kadai deep-fry the tikkis in hot oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sushila36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.