Handi Hot Pot
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 222 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25269 times
Handi Hot Pot ia an ideal lunch box meal that has the goodness of rice and veggies packed well. Coat the vegetables and rice with the ground masalas and cook in a handi, for a gorgeous treat.
- Combine the coriander, onions, coriander-cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, ginger-green chilli paste, garlic paste and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the potatoes, green peas, cauliflower, oil, rice, cardamom and cinnamon and mix well.
- Put this mixture into a handi, add 1½ cups of hot water and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a slow flame for 25 to 30 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with buttermilk and papad.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||184.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||10.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||5.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.