Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12731 times
1. this haldi ki goli is excellent for cold, cough and soar throat.
2. keep this goli in your mouth (one at a time) and let it melt by it self without chewing it.
3. it will make your throught feel so good and your cold will run away faster.
4. you can take this goli up to three times a day. this is excellent for night time when your throught feels weard and eachy.
5. this is so simple. you can make it ahead a time and then use it when you need it.
- Grate gud
- Mix with haldi well
- Make 10 or 12 small round balls depending on the size of the balls you would like to keep in your mouth.
- No cooking required at all!
This recipe was contributed by msurati on 25 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.