Hakka Noodles By sonaprem
This recipe has been viewed 7889 times
The hakka noodles is a popular Chinese noodle preparation with a delectable combination of Chinese noodles with sauces. The vegetables and noodles are cooked together in a hot, sweet and sour sauce which is sure to tantalize your taste buds. A healthy accompaniment , salad or main course recipe, hakka noodle is best paired with chilli vegetable or Manchurian!
Add your private note
Hakka Noodles By sonaprem recipe - How to make Hakka Noodles By sonaprem
Preparation Time: 00:20 Cooking Time: 00:15 Total Time:
- Cook noodles as per instructions on the packet. drain and let cool.
- Add about a tsp of oil to the noodles and mix to prevent sticking.
- Heat a large vessel or wok. add 3 tbsp of oil. add the ginger-garllic, chilies.
- Sauté over high heat for a second. then add the onions.
- After 30 seconds add the veggies. add the ajinomoto.
- Cook for a minute.
- Now add the sauces, vinegar, chicken stock. (if using maggie cube, crush and mix with 2 tsp water)
- Last of all mix in the hakka noodles.
- Sprinkle pepper, adjust salt. add the spring onion leaves.
- Stir lightly for a minute and garnish with scrambled eggs or chicken cubes.
- Serve hot with extra chili sauce.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.