4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40627 times
You may serve it in a small copper handi to make it look more appetizing,.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn brown in colour.
- Add the ginger and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and garma masala and mix well.
- Add the tomato, green chillies and bayleaf, mix well and cook for 7-8 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add curd gradually, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes till dry.
- Add the salt, 1/2 cup water, mix well and bring it to boil. Add the paneer and coriander, mix well and cook on low flame till masala dries up a little and coats the paneer peices.
- Add the pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by here_i_am on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.