Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5542 times
You may make this without onion and follow the same steps but just without onion
- First put the guvaar in the cooker and let it boil until three vessels ring. after three vessels ring decrease the gas and let one more vessel ring or until 5 mins.
- Chop onion and green chili in the chopper.
- Put oil in a frying pan and put garlic in it and let it sizzle until pinkish-brown.
- Put onion and green chili in the pan and mix it until it is pinkish.
- Add the guvaar to the pan.
- Add amchur powder, dhanya powder, red chili powder, haldi powder and salt to the pan.
- Mix, mash and let cook for about 5-7 mins.
- Taste and check if all the spices are okay and then enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by Luckiegrl1322 on 04 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.