Gur ka Doda
by rajni ahuja
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6920 times
Khajur gur will taste better
- Mix gur powdered and ilaychi powder ,dry fruits 2-3table spoon
- Knead atta with water soft smooth
- Divide in 5-6 balls
- Roll chappati ,brush with oil
- Spread gur on half side
- Fold half side on half ,where gur is spread ,close sides
- On tava roast doda like paratha ,when both sides are brown ,apply oil on both sides
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.