Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1393 times
In summers u can take one katori of urad daal and 3 atoris of rice i.e 1 is to 3and winters 1 is to 2 for gunpangloo u get the tava or sacha in the market
- Soak rice and urad daal for 3 to 4 hrs and then grind to paste and allow it to stay for 6 to 7 hrs for fermentation
- Grind coconut green chilles and chana daal salt together to paste and add little curd to it and then give tadka of urad daal, hing, sarsoo, curry patta
- Heat the gunpangloo tava and greese it with oil and put the batter into the tava and allow it to cook till they are crisp from one side turn it and let it be crisp from the other side
- And serve hot with the chutney and fresh white butter.
- In the batter add grated coconut and chopped onion and paste of ginger and green chilles
This recipe was contributed by dbhurangi on 24 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.