Gunda Stuffed In Methi Masala
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10353 times
Gunda stuffed in methi masala is a delicious traditional vegetable dish preparation which can alos be served as a pickle or accompaniment. The gundas are deseeded and then stuffed with an unique mix of tangy raw mangoes, pungent methi powder and spicy red chillies. The stuffed gundas can be stored in air tight container with oil and used as desired.
- Deseed the gundas and let it dry grind methi to powder,keep it aside.
- Grate the raw mango add little salt and haldi keep it aside for some time drain out extra water out of the mango
- Mix well all the masala and methi powder to the grated mango
- Stuff the gundas with the masala heat oil in a big kadai,
- Add all the stuffed gundasand let it cook on slow fire till its cooked.
- Let it cool fill in the gundas in air tight jar make sure that all the gundas should be cover with the oil
This recipe was contributed by mushu on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.