Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7611 times
It is a seasonal recipe made up of cauliflower. It is actually a recipe of awadh. The main essence of it is given by kesar.
- Clean cauliflower cut into large florets and boil water, 8 cups in handi add turmeric salt and lemon juice.
- Blanch for 5 mins, drain.
- Marinate with the prepared marination for 15 minutes.
- Drain of the excess marinade.
- Combine the cumin seeds powder and besan and dust the marinated florets with this mixture then heat oil in a pan deep fry until light brown.
- For the gravy, heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the onions nad saute for 4 minutes.
- Add the almond paste and tomato puree and saute until the fat leaves the masala.
- Add the curds and garam masala and cook for 1 minute.
- Arrange the deep fried florets in a shallow casserole pure on the gravy sprinkle saffron put on dam in the pre heated oven 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with phullka.
This recipe was contributed by chef-16 on 08 Feb 2013i am kjdave. like being known so. live in ahmedabad, gujarat. love cooking.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.