Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3518 times
Gulpapta comes straight from grandma's closet of healthy and tasty recipes. The gulpapata is made from a mix of flours which are roasted and then cooked with sugar, cardamom, chopped nuts and enjoyed shaped as balls.
- Dry roast wheat,dals nd rice seperately,until good smell eminates.
- Mix all the ingredients together.mill,pound or run in a mixie. sieve.
- Dry roast the nuts.
- Seperately nd keep aside.
- Melt the jaggery with little water.seive.add the pounded flour nd keep stirring until there are no lumps.
- Melt ghee add the prepared flour nuts,copra,elachi powder and mix well and fry for a while until it starts to emit good aroma.
- Make ball or circles when the mixture is still warm.
This recipe was contributed by sharadakota on 24 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.