Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2911 times
It is an instant sundae. if u dont have the time to set it , u can arrange it like a sundae in a bowl and serve .. it is always a hit .
Add your private note
Gulabjamun surprise recipe - How to make Gulabjamun surprise
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Vanilla Icecream - 500ml
Marie biscuits(crushed)- 10
Gulabjamuns - 10
Bournvita - 2 tbsp
Dryfruits(chopped) - 3 tbsp
Dryfruits(sliced) - for garnishing
Raisins - for garnishing .
- Keep the vanilla icecream out of the freezer for 10 mins .
- Now, take a dish with a flat base and put one layer of 5 gulabjamuns that are halved .
- Now lightly put one layer of the icecream on the gulabjamuns.
- On the icecream , sprinkle the crushed marie biscuits, bournvita , chopped dryfruit and remaining gulabjamuns that are sliced .
- Pour the remaining icecream over this layer .
- Garnish with sliced dryfruits and raisins .
- Chill in the freezer for about 3-4 hrs ...
- Cut slices and serve.
This recipe was contributed by anmol55 on 06 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.