Gulabjamun Cheese Cake
by Cool Nd Funky
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10669 times
A delicious sweet treat made with gulab jamuns...all time favourite treats!
- Whip the cream separately and add icing sugar and fold gently.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and mix well till smooth.
- ADd the cinnamon powder and fold gently.
- Add saffron water to this mixture and fold gently.
- In a tray arrange the vanilla sponge and spread the mixture on the top.
- Add mini gulab jamun on it and grate the zest and again cover it with the mixture
- Refrigerate for 30 - 45 minutes or till set.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Cool Nd Funky on 16 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.