Gulab Jamun ki Subzi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 33763 times
1.you can make the koftas and keep in the fridge for 10-15 days..
2.while making koftas you can add paneer to the mix and make.
3.you can make jain gravy for it without adding onion and garlic...
4. add the koftas into the gravy only while serving not much before...
- Make the koftas of the gulab jamun mix addin all the ingredients.
- Deep fry the koftas till brown and keep them aside.
- Grind all the ingredients for the gravy given,make a fine paste
- Heat the oil in the pan and add rai jeera and hing and let them crackle
- Add onions, kaju and lavang and fry till onions are brown
- Now add the gravy and cook it till oil seperates then add haldi, red chilly powder,garam masala,salt , pinch of sugar,dhaniya powder
- Add the fresh cream and the gulab jamun koftas 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish it with paneer , fresh cream and kaju, dyy grapes
- serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonudinu on 04 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.