Gulab Jamun Halwa
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4380 times
This may not turn out to be as thick as the usual halwa. it will be more like badam halwa. If needed it can be kept in the fridge for some time and then serve
- Heat the ghee in a thick bottom kadai.
- Add plain flour and sauté on a slow flame till the raw smell has gone.
- Add the mawa, paneer and sugar and cook on a medium flame while stirring continuously.
- Once the sugar has melted and the ghee separates take it off the flame.
- Add the saffron-milk mixture and rose essence.
- Spread the mixture on a greased plate.
- Sprinkle almond and pistachio slivers.
- Once cool cut into pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#393523 on 10 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.