Gulab Jamun By hafia
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2754 times
Gulab jamun is favourite dessert in Indian which is relished during festivals and winters. Recreate the traditional mithai , gulab jamun in our kitchen with this easy gulab jamun recipe. The soft from inside and brown exterior gulab jamun is simmered in sugar syrup and relished hot.
- Seive maida, milk powder & baking powder.
- Now mix it well add eggs and butter to the the above mixture.
- Now mix it well till soft and prepare a soft dough of it.
- Now in a pan keep water for boiling and add sugar to it to make syrup of it.
- Now make small balls of the above dough.
- Heat ghee in a kadai and slowly and medium flame fry the balls until golden brown.
- Once the sugar syrup is ready add few drops of kesar or rose water to it.
- Put the fried balls in the sugar syrup.
- Your gulab jamun are ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by hafia on 29 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.