Gujarati Kadhi 1
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3395 times
Sweet kadhi of curd and gram flour adding sugar to it which can be served with khichdi, steamed rice or chapatti
- Mix together curd and gram flour, whisk well so that no lumps remain.
- Add 1 ½ cup of water, mix well.
- Heat ghee in non stick pan.Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackles add asafoetida,cloves, cinnamon stick, coriander seeds, curry leaves, and green chillies.
- Add this tempering to kadhi, mix well.
- Add green chilli paste, salt and sugar, mix well.
- Put to boil for 5-6 minutes on medium flame, stir in between occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves with steamed rice, khichdi or with chapatti
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 01 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.