Gud ka Kheer
This recipe has been viewed 1421 times
Gud ka Kheer, good to serve during the Nav Durga Celeberations. The kheer is made with moong and rice and is sweetened with jaggery instead of sugar.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add moong dal, gram dal and rice. Roast them till they became light yellowish in color, add waterand mix well.
- Pressure cook for 5 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the jaggery and let it cook for 3-5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool down and then add milk and mix well.
- Serve warm or cold.
This recipe was contributed by kullabaski on 22 Oct 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.