Guacamole Crispy Onion Sandwich
by Foodie #560316
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4897 times
Very healthy and tempting recipe.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix gently.
- Keep aside.
- Combine the rice flour, 2 cups water and salt in a bowl and make a smooth paste.
- Add the onions, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and till they turn crisp and golden brown in colour.
- Transfer in a plate and sprinkle some chaat masala on them. Keep aside.
- Place 4 bread slices on a clean and dry surface.
- Spread equal quantities of guacamole on it and sprinkle equal quantities of crispy onions on top.
- Place the remaining bread slices on top.
- Serve immediately or grilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #560316 on 05 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.