Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4778 times
Yummy pulao rice made with a mix of various condiments and lots of ground groundnuts.
Add your private note
Groundnut Pulao recipe - How to make Groundnut Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 servings
- Heat 50 gm of ghee in a non-stick pan, add the groundnuts and fry till they turn crisp.
- Remove, cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth powder. Keep aside.
- Heat 250 gm of ghee in the same pan, add the rice and saute till they turn pink in colour.
- Pressure cook the rice till they are cooked. Keep aside.
- Heat 50 gm of ghee in a small pan, add the cloves, cinnamon and green chillies and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onions, ginger, capsicum and salt, mix well and cook till the capsicum is soft.
- Add this mixture and powdered groundnuts to the rice and mix well.
- Add the fried coconut and mix well.
- Add the lemon juice, mix well and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 13 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.