Grilled Vegetable Salad with Goat Cheese
by PEARL SIMON
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7231 times
The salad has many different vegaetables, they are grilled and it gives a smoky flavour
- Slice the zucchini and grill on both sides.
- Grill the aubergine and peppers.
- Take of the skin from the grilled peppers and slice.
- Marinate the vegetable in 1/2 tbsp of olive oil and garlic.
- Keep aside.
- In a bowl combine all the salad add the remaining oil and dash of balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the grilled vegetables after they cool.
- Bake the goat cheese in the oven at 175 degree celsius for 6 minutes or until the crust is slightly brown.
- Place this carefully over the salad.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by PEARL SIMON on 30 Aug 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.