Grilled Vegetable Burger
by Square Meals
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1590 times
A crunchy and healthy grilled burger! I assure you that you will not miss the cheese and the bun!
Add your private note
Grilled Vegetable Burger recipe - How to make Grilled Vegetable Burger
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Heat a pan and start grilling the the brinjal first.
- Sprinkle some of the spice mix on both sides and as the eggplant starts cooking, start grilling the remaining vegetables.
- Sprinkle some of the spice mix on the vegetables too.
- Toss the zucchini and peppers to ensure that they don’t burn.
- Once all the vegetables are tender, place one piece of the eggplant on a plate, assemble the vegetables on it, top with a dollop of guacamole and cover with the second piece of eggplant.
This recipe was contributed by Square Meals on 22 Feb 2013Square Meals is a culinary journey of two friends who have known each other for more than 12 years. ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.