Grilled Sandwich with Peppers Delight
by Foodie #553181
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8396 times
Grilled Sandwich With Peppers Delight, it has colourful sandwich stuffing, you can use any other vegetables for the stuffing as it turn out to be tasty and your child will definitely love this.
Add your private note
Grilled Sandwich with Peppers Delight recipe - How to make Grilled Sandwich with Peppers Delight
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 sandwiches
- Heat the oil in a pan, add all the three coloured capsicums, carrots and tomato sauce, mix well and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame add the salt, jalapenos, green olives and black olives and mix well. Keep aside.
- To make attractive for children, with the help of cookie cutter cut the bread into different shapes.
- Apply butter on one side and cheese spread on the other.
- Stuff the stuffing on the cheese spread and top it over with the another bread.
- Grill it and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #553181 on 10 Nov 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.