Grilled Potato Boats.
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4806 times
A healthy dish will be loved by kids and adults alike.
Add your private note
Grilled Potato Boats. recipe - How to make Grilled Potato Boats.
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 serving
- Wash and Parboil potatoes with skin. When cool, halve lengthwise, scoop out the potatoes leaving thick shells. Keep aside.
- Grate remaining scooped out potatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute onions till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, smooth paste and saute well .
- Add the vegetables and the grated potatoes and fry for few minutes till half cooked.
- Add the chat masala ,cumin seeds powder, salt, turmeric powder and fry well.
- Add lemon juice and remove from fire.
- Place a little of this cooked mixture into the prepared potato shells.
- Sprinkle cheese on the fillings and dot with butter.
- Place the potato boats on a baking tray and bake under a grill for 10 minutes or till done..
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 27 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.