Grilled Portabello Mushrooms
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5328 times
The skinny: leave off the parmesan cheese.
- Remove gills from the under sides of each mushroom.
- Combine olive oil and soy sauce and brush over mushrooms.
- Grill over medium-high heat for several minutes per side.
- Meanwhile combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, rosemary, garlic, and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well.
- Remove mushrooms from grill and pour sauce on the under side of each mushroom and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by casatina on 01 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.