Grilled Pineaaple Sandwich
by Nutri Kavi
This recipe has been viewed 2265 times
It is a mouthwatery sandwich constituting of healthy ingredients like pineapple, soya granules, paneer.... Children love it
- In a blender blend together paneer along with salt, black pepper powder.
- In a bowl take chopped pineapple and boiled corn .put in paneer paste. Keep aside
- Grind together all the chutney ingredients and take out in bowl. To it add grated carrot , boiled soya granules
- Take 1 bread slice spread pineapple corn mixture. Cover with another bread slice.
- On top of 2nd bread slice put green chutney mixture. Cover with another bread slice.
- Apply butter on sandwich and grill in a griller.
This recipe was contributed by Nutri Kavi on 26 Jul 2013I love cooking very much. .
My hobbies are painting and travelling
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.