Grilled Peach and Paneer Salad
This recipe has been viewed 995 times
A delicious and healthy fusion!
- Heat sufficient water in a non-stick pan. Add peas and salt and blanch.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick grill pan. Thickly slice the peach, put them in this pan and grill.
- Put a few ice cubes in a large bowl, add water. Drain the peas and soak in the chilled water.
- Flip the peach slices when the underside turns golden with grill marks.
- Drain the peas from chilled water and pat them dry.
- When the peaches turn golden from both sides, switch off heat.
- Roughly cut halve cherry tomatoes.
- Put peas in a large mixing bowl, add cherry tomatoes, tear lettuce leaves and add. Break cottage cheese into pieces and add. Add salt, freshly crushed black peppercorns, juice of ½ lemon, and mix gently.
- Keeping aside 2-3 grilled peach slices for garnishing, add the rest to the bowl and mix.
- Transfer the salad into a serving bowl, place the reserved peach slices on top and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 09 Jul 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.