Grilled Panner with Veggies
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9660 times
A mouthwatering and low calorie Grilled panner with veggies as a delectable starter item .The marinated paneer cubes are put on the skewer with chopped capsicums, tomatoes and onion and then grilled till golden. Relish the grilled paneer with mint chutney, and lemon wedges.
Add your private note
Grilled Panner with Veggies recipe - How to make Grilled Panner with Veggies
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut paneer into 1 chunks.
- Mix all ingredients for marinade, till well blended.
- Put paneer pieces in marinade.
- Toss till all chunks are well coated.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Remove pieces from marinate.
- Do not discard remaining liquid. keep aside.
- Brush on all sides with butter.
- Place on a nonstick baking tray.
- Place under a hot grill till golden.
- Flip and ensure the other side is cooked too.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy saucepan.
- Add ginger, garlic stirfry for a moment.
- Add onions, stirfry till tender and light pink.
- Add capsicum, tomatoes, stir fry for a further 2 minutes on high.
- Add all sauces, salt, stir.
- Add any leftover marinade to the veggies.
- Sprinkle cornflour, stir further 1 minute.
- Place paneer chunks in centre of serving dish.
- Arrange stirfried veggies around paneer in a ring.
- Garnish with coriander. serve piping hot.
This recipe was contributed by v.desai on 28 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.