Grilled Open Sandwiches
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6161 times
A healthy and quick sandwich recipe, Grilled open sandwiches are best for breakfast or tiffin options. Simply apply cheese on the slices and top with stir fried mixed vegetables and seasonings .
- Apply some butter on both sides or bread slices.
- Arrange on an oven mesh-tray.
- Apply some ketchup mixture on each.
- Leave sauce behind to top. arrange first salad leaves, then onion, potato, tomato capsicum and cucumber.
- Top with thin slivers of cheese finally dot with ketchup mixture.
- Preheat oven to 300 degree celsius.
- Grill the sandwiches till the bread get toasted and cheese melts well.
- Cut into triangles with pizza cutter serve hot
This recipe was contributed by jolu on 20 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.