Grilled Mango with Lemon and Chilli
by Rekha Ghadawala
This recipe has been viewed 1145 times
- Heat the grill to medium for direct grilling.
- Slice the mangoes in pieces from the pit.
- Score the flesh of the mangoes in a diamond pattern, taking care not to cut in to the skin side and pushing up.
- Brush the flesh with the oil and grill, cut side down, until slightly charred, about-1 minute.
- Transfer the mangoes to a platter and immediately drizzle with the lemon juice and sprinkle with the salt, pinch black salt, chilli powder and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Rekha Ghadawala on 06 Jun 2013Hi! Around Atlanta, I known for my cooking and creativity. My name is Rekha, I am a mother and full ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.