Grilled Mango with Lemon and Chilli
by Rekha Ghadawala
This recipe has been viewed 2154 times
Grilled Mango with Lemon and Chilli, as the name says the mangoes are grilled and had wih a drizzle of lemon juice and a sprinkling of salt and chilli. When lightly charred it adds a new crisp and fun approach to the plain fruit flavour. Sounds simple but tastes just awesome.
Add your private note
Grilled Mango with Lemon and Chilli recipe - How to make Grilled Mango with Lemon and Chilli
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat the grill to medium for direct grilling.
- Slice the mangoes in pieces from the pit.
- Score the flesh of the mangoes in a diamond pattern, taking care not to cut in to the skin side and pushing up.
- Brush the flesh with the oil and grill, cut side down, until slightly charred, about-1 minute.
- Transfer the mangoes to a platter and immediately drizzle with the lemon juice and sprinkle with the salt, pinch black salt, chilli powder and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Rekha Ghadawala on 02 Nov 2018Hi! Around Atlanta, I known for my cooking and creativity. My name is Rekha, I am a mother and full ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.