Grilled Mango and Corn Salsa
by Foodie #568419
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4428 times
Great salsa for serving over grilled meat or with chips.
Add your private note
Grilled Mango and Corn Salsa recipe - How to make Grilled Mango and Corn Salsa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat cooking.
- Mix olive oil with chili powder, salt and lime juice.
- Rub on mango and corn and grill mango slices and corn over medium-high heat for 5-8 minutes turning several times until all sides are lightly grilled.
- Dice the mango into small cubes.
- Cut kernels from each cob.
- Mix both together and combine with tomatoes, beans (rinsed), onion and coriander and toss well.
- Refrigerate until served.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #568419 on 18 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.