Grilled Hot and Sweet Paneer ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 166 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 65224 times
Scrumptious, grilled paneer that is worthy of being classified as gourmet food! it is quite rich although made only with low-fat paneer, and should ideally be an occasional treat, not everyday fare.
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer for about 6 to 7 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients along with ¼ cup of barbeque sauce in a bowl, toss gently and keep aside to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Arrange the paneer cubes equally on four satay sticks and keep aside.
- Heat on a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook all the satays, using 1 tsp of oil, till the paneer turns light brown in colour on all the sides.
- Serve hot with the remaining ¼ cup of barbeque sauce.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.