Grilled Haldi Chilli Paneer with Cherry Chutney
by Palak Rajput
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6822 times
Grilled haldi chilli paneer with cherry chutney, is a spicy and sweet preparation and serves best as a starter.
- In a deep bowl combine the paneer, turmeric powder, chilli powder, lemon juice, salt and ginger-garlic paste and mix well.
- Keep aside and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- De seed the cherries and add half cherries to a heated pan.
- Add the tamarind, cumin seeds, salt, black salt, pomogranate powder and sugar, mix well.
- Cook till tamrind is cooked and thick.
- Strain the mixture and add half the cherries.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan add the marinated paneer and cook till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Remove on a serving plate and drizzle the cherry chutney. Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 09 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.