Grilled Egg Sandwich
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19572 times
Do not stuff a lot of filling on the bread, it can drip while eating.
- 1. mix egg with all the chopped vegetables,mayonnaise,fried onions,coriander leaves and seasoning.
- 2. butter the bread slices on both sides.
- 3. put the filling on four breads and cover them each with the remaining four breads.
- 4. grill the breads on high till golden brown.
- 5. remove and cut into two pieces.
- 6. serve with potato wafers and tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by ektakush on 20 Dec 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.