Grilled Corn Toast
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 52 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32409 times
Crispy bread slices topped with a lusciously creamy mixture of sautéed corn, capsicum and paneer perked up with tomatoes and chillies, the Grilled Corn Toast makes a thrilling snack when served with Tabasco sauce. Once grilled, you acquire a medley of flavours and textures that your taste buds will love to indulge in!
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet corn kernels, capsicum and paneer and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes, green chillies, milk, cheese, mustard powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Grill the bread slices in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 4 to 5 minutes or till the bread turns crisp from the top.
- Place the grilled bread slices on a flat dry surface with the crisp side facing downwards and apply a portion of the topping evenly over it.
- Grill in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot topped with tabasco sauce.
Nutrient values per toast
|Vitamin A||225.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||14.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.6 mcg|
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.