Grilled Coconut Burfi with Tropical Fruit Chutney
by Palak Rajput
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5874 times
Grilled coconut Burfi is desi sweet dish converted in to international desert. A new variation of coconut burfi.
- Heat the broad non-stick pan and add the khoya and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame, while stirring continuously, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and divide the mixture into 8 to 10 equal portions and shape each portion into a round flat tikkis.
- Allow the burfi to set for an hour.
- Roll out each burfi evenly in the grated coconut.
- Heat a non-stick tawa and cook the burfis for 3 to 4 minutes, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Keep aside.
- Heat the non-stick pan and add fruits and sugar. Mix well.
- Cook for 10 minutes till it is saucy. Keep aside.
- In a serving plate place the burfi,put pineapple slice on the sides and pour the tropical fruit chutney on the top.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 21 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.