Grilled Cheese and Vegetable Soup
by Foodie #48100
This recipe has been viewed 2343 times
The hot grilled cheese and vegetable soup is an delightful soup recipe which is laden with spices and vegetables. The spicy vegetable soup is quite filling and best served on a winter evening with toasted breads.
Add your private note
Grilled Cheese and Vegetable Soup recipe - How to make Grilled Cheese and Vegetable Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 5 teacups of water and put to cook. when cooked, blend in a liquidiser and strain.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion and bay leaf for 1/2 minute.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and fry again for 1 minute. add the tomato soup.
- Mix the cornflour in a little cold water and add to the soup.
- Add the masala bag and salt and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the beans, tomato, sugar and pepper and give one boil.
- Remove the masala bag and pour the soup into a big bowl.
- Sprinkle the cheese and put below the grill for 5 minutes until the cheese melts. serve hot with garlic bread.
- For masala bag powdered all the ingredients coarsely and tied in a piece of cloth.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.