Grilled Cauliflower Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3053 times
Ever thought of cooking cauliflower on a griller pan? Well, the outcome is extraordinary! We tried grilling cauliflower, marinated with garlic, spices and herbs, and really loved the taste and texture of the product.
Ideal to serve as a tea-time snack or as a starter , Grilled Cauliflower is easy and quick to make, and happily healthy too – with lots of fibre and less of carbohydrates. Make sure you serve it immediately.
You can also try recipes like the Roasted Pumpkin and Garlic or Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sea Salt .
- Combine the garlic, chilli flakes, mixed herbs, olive oil and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the cauliflower and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick griller pan till hot, arrange half of the marinated cauliflower on it and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Turn each marinated cooked cauliflower over using a tong and cook the other side as well for 3 minutes.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more batch.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.