Grilled Baby Potato and Dill Salad
by meera girdhar
This recipe has been viewed 2426 times
I usually prefer salads for dinner as it is light and full of nutrition. But salads are normally served chilled or at room temperature. But this one is bit different as it is warm and so its perfect for winters.
Add your private note
Grilled Baby Potato and Dill Salad recipe - How to make Grilled Baby Potato and Dill Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- First of all, boil the baby potatoes but make sure it is 80% cooked only.
- Now press each baby potato slightly with a masher
- In a deep bowl, prepare a marination for baby potatoes by combining 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic, dill leaves, spring onions, pepper, mixed herbs and salt and mix well.
- Now add baby potatoes in this marination and keep this aside for 20 minutes.
- Now take a grill pan and cook baby potato mixture on this till potatoes are golden brown from both sides.
- By the time potatoes are getting cooked, take another bowl add iceberg, salad leaves, cucumber, onions and tomatoes and toss well. Keep aside.
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients and whisk well.
- Add this dressing to the salad bowl and toss it well.
- By now baby potatoes are cooked, so add hot grilled potatoes with dill leaves to this salad bowl and toss altogether gently.
- Your salad is ready serve it warn in a bowl and garnish it with paneer, spring onion greens and dill leaves.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by meera girdhar on 17 Dec 2014I am Meera Girdhar, loving being mother, wife, professional and passionate to pursue my interests. S...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.