Green and Yellow Florets
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2852 times
A delightful sight and an irrestible crunchy texture makes the green and yellow florets a must try stir fry recipe. The colored florets are tossed together with choicest seasonings, dressings and sauce and then enjoyed with breads of choice.
Add your private note
Green and Yellow Florets recipe - How to make Green and Yellow Florets
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and stir for a few seconds.
- Put a pinch asafetida.
- Add garlic paste and green chilies and stir for a few more seconds.
- Add cut potatoes and cauliflower florets.
- Add turmeric powder and salt and a little water.
- Cover with a lid for six to seven minutes and cook on medium to high flame.
- Add broccoli florets now and sprinkle a little water if needed.
- Let it cook without the lid and keep stirring occasionally for another six to seven minutes.
- Take it off the flame and add lemon juice and mix.
- Decorate it with peeled carrot rings and finely chopped coriander.
This recipe was contributed by pratpandya11 on 12 Feb 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.