Green Tomato Chutney Rice
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 335 times
Tempt your palate with this flavoursome rice recipe. This rice can be accompanied with raita, curds and green chutney .This recipe is unique and healthy! The flavour of the green tomato chutney with various spices is a perfect combo! This is a great option as a lunch box recipe.
- Wash and cut the green tomatoes, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Take kadhai and heat the oil, add the tomatoes and green chillies cook till they become soft.
- Remove from the flame and add the groundnut powder,sugar and grind in the mixer.
- Take a bowl put the chutney.
- Make a tadka with 1 tsp oil, mustard seeds, hing turmeric powder and mix with the above chutney.
- Then take a deep pan, put some oil in it.
- Add mustard seeds, one cinnamon stick and turmeric powder, and then add the above prepared chutney in it.
- Add some water (2-3 tbsp), and add the cooked long grain rice.
- Mix well, and add salt to taste.
- Serve with curd, pickle, etc. Enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 25 Mar 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.