Green Tofu Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4102 times
Green tofu soup is an Oriental soup recipe with the tofu cubes coked with ginger, garlic and green chillies. The delectable hot soup recipe is best suited for winters and is sure to warm you up and also provide you with vital nutrients.
Add your private note
Green Tofu Soup recipe - How to make Green Tofu Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut t ofu into medium size cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan & season cumin seeds. add chopped onion, garlic and ginger, saute for a while.
- When onion becomes transparent add spinach, chilly and pinto beans to it and saute for a while. let it cool for a while.
- Grind them till coarse paste. pour the paste into the pan and add water to it.
- Now add the tofu pieces and allow it to cook.
- When the soup starts thicken,remove it from the heat.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bsharmi on 04 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.