Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2116 times
The green tikki is the versatile vegetable tikki or cutlet recipe with broccoli, cheese, vegetables and spices as fillings. Garnish the tikkis with imli chutney,curd, coriander chutney,chaat masala, etc and the lip smacking green tikki chaat would be ready to eat. Share your cutlet recipe online.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion, garlic and green chillies for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and salt and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes till the broccoli is almost cooked.
- Remove from the fire, add the cornflour and cheese and mix well.
- Allow to cool slightly and divide the mixture into 10 equal portions
- Roll into the bread crumbs and press firmly on top to make small tikkis.
- Shallow fry on a tava (griddle) using a little oil till golden brown on both sides.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 28 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.