by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 3250 times
Green sparkle,as the name suggests this drink is of green colour made from khus syrup with the combination of green grapes juice and to give sparkling effect I have added lemon soda in it.It is so cool and thanda thanda since I have also added falooda seeds(Sabja) also and to make it more attractive I have used crushed ice cubes of khus syrup as well as of falooda seeds instead of plain water ice cubes
Add your private note
Green Sparkle recipe - How to make Green Sparkle
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 glasses
- Dissolve khus syrup in 2 cups of water and pour in ice tray and keep in deep freezer to set.
- Add soaked falooda seeds in 3 cups of water, mix well.
- Pour in ice tray and keep in deep freezere to set.
- In serving glass add 2-3 ice cubes of khus syrup, 2-3 ice cubes of falooda seeds, pour 1 tbsp soaked falooda seeds.
- Add 1 tbsp of khus syrup, pour 1 cup of green grape juice on it.
- Pour ½ cup lemon soda on top.
- Similarly prepare other drinks.
- Serve with stirrer.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 15 May 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.